It's been much too long! I need to get better at this blogging business.
Here are 5 quick updates on my life:
1. I have been spinning 3 days a week and I LOVE it!! I've always been an occasional spinner, once every couple of weeks, but I'm finding myself obsessed. I went on Monday, Thursday and Friday this week. My gym is supposed to be getting new spin bikes this week, that should be awesome- the ones they have now are from a million years ago!
2. I started Livefit with my friend Michelle who just moved home, and I'm awfully excited about it! I plan on sticking out the whole 12 weeks this time rather than just the first 2! Again, I am not following the no cardio recommendations for the first 4 weeks (I just cant live without my cardio!!) and I am not really following the diet plan. I eat semi clean, but I love my treats! We'll see, I may try to follow it more strictly later on in the plan. We did the first two days (arms, chest, back) and I am so super sore! It feels great though!
3. I am running a 10K tomorrow! I say running instead of racing because I am so sore from Livefit, I don't foresee an amazing race. I am going with My friend Kirsten,my mother in law Lynn and my sister in law Erika. Look for a "Race Recap" post tomorrow!
4. I did my first ever hot yoga class today. It rocked! It was a hatha flow which was a nice and gentle way to stretch my poor sore muscles. It also showed me just how disgustingly tight my hamstrings are and how I need to start doing it at least once a week.
5. Number 5 and most exciting of all- I have convinced Will to take up running with me! We have gone twice this week and are planning to go again tomorrow night. I'm loving it so much, words can't even describe how excited I am!! It's my dream to have a running partner, especially one as cute as Will!
|Me and my cute little runner hubby!|
Have you ever tried hot yoga? What did you think of it?