I was reading Leigh's blog (All You Need Is Love), and she posted some awesome categories for Three Things Thursday, so I decided to borrow them for this week! Thanks Leigh!
Three things I love about winter:
- The smell of our woodstove- it just feels like winter
- Pulling our couch on skis behind our truck (Can you say redneck? I know you're jealous!)
|Some friends riding our couch. It collapsed shortly after so|
Will is currently working on a new and improved version!
- My mom got me a gorgeous amethyst ring last year, that was pretty awesome!
- A doll that came with a brush thing that put jewels in it's hair when you combed it
- Anything Playmobil related. I loved that stuff!
- Getting up ridiculously early with my brother and sister on Christmas morning, going to peak at the tree and get one present to take back to whichever room we were sleeping in and open!
- Setting traps to try to catch Santa on Christmas eve
- Going out to find a Christmas tree with my family. We always made a day out of it with sledding, hotdog roasts ect.
- Silver Bells
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- Silent Night
- I hate driving in the winter
- too much darkness
- Rudolph (the claymation one)
- The Grinch (cartoon version of course!)