1. Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?
2. Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
Definitely run! I can't wait to run in Mexico on Christmas this year (It'll be weird not to have to trek through the snow!)
3. What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
Sounds super strange, but we have my mom's Swedish pancakes with a side of chips and dip. Only on Christmas morning!
4. Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
|Dad and Grandpa getting ready for the game!|
5. Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
|Will gets really into cutting down trees|
Real for sure!! Going out to cut down a tree is one of my favorite Christmas Activities! We usually have a bonfire, and go sledding if there is enough snow.
6. Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?
7. Where do you spend the holidays? Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?
|Brother and Father on Christmas morning!|
8. Food that you always have during the holiday season? Favorite Christmas food/treat?
9. Open presents all at once or take turns? Stockings… yes or no?
|The late Mr Jibbs and our stack of presents|
My stocking is my favorite part of Christmas morning! When we were little we opened our presents all at once, but the last few years we have been taking turns.
10. Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?
I think I answered this on in the last Christmas Survey I did, but I would have to say Elf, Rudolph, and the cartoon version on The Grinch! I just bought Polar Express today, I've never seen it so I'm excited to watch it!!
|Rudolph will always be my very favorite!!|
Do you watch the World Junior Tournament?
What's your favorite family Christmas tradition?