1. Three weeks of grade 1 = three grey hairs pulled out of my head. Scary.
2. I am already on my second cold of the school year. Grade 1 students = germ factories
3. My new bedtime is 8:30pm.
4. Parent night last week was the most terrifying night of my entire life. It went pretty well though and I only stumbled on my words a minimal amount of times. Great success!
5. Two day weekends are the worst! I don't know who decided that was a good idea, they should be 3 days at the very least!
6. I need more squats in my life. I miss them.
7. I really want a new treadmill. Anyone have one that they are in love with and want to tell me all about?? I spent a good chunk of my day today researching them.
8. Pumpkin Spice Lattes: Tried one last year, thought it was gross. My sister in law and I got them the other day and she ordered them with half the syrup... now my new favorite thing. Dang it!
9. I got pied in the face on Friday as part of a fundraiser at the school. Weirdest experience ever, it's like being suffocated by deliciousness!
10. I'm going to start logging my runs on Daily Mile again, it's been a long time since I've updated my account. Anyone else use it to track their mileage?
Share a random thought with me!!